I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY ### TONE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR MY SKIN TONE ON MY WHOLE BODY TO BE ALOT DARKER LIKE MY BROTHER'S ITALIANS LORD YOU SAY IF I BELIEVE AND DO NOT DOUBT THIS WILL BE DONE MAKE THIS PROMISE COME ALIVE TO ME MIGHTILY GRANT ME THE SKIN TONE I DESIRE PLEASE LORD LET ME RECONISE AND SEE DIFFERENCE IN JESUS NAME S
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father Faithful king Please give light to my car hicups and I pray the new alternators work. I also ask you to give me a new place and a place for ### to be on his own. Thank you in JESUS name amen.
Replies
7
Views
245
i PRAY FOR ### SALVATION AND THAT HE STOPS PLAING GAMES JESUS TOUCH THIS PERSON HEART TO SALVATION ALSO PRAY FOR MY OWN PLACE, ### I PRAY THAT YOU MAY ADOPT THESE 4 PETS IN JESUS NAME JESUS PLEASE HELP ME WITH THE VIDEO AMEN
Replies
10
Views
443
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,686
Messages
16,791,345
Members
649,276
Latest member
Quelmuertown

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom