I pray in Jesus' name for my circulation body...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus name for my circulation body to be healed a lot a lot warmer and for me to feel a lot warmer in my body I pray for every room of my home to be a lot warmer and I pray for new gas central heating in my home asap please Lord make the council do this soon in Jesus name
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that God heal me from every evil attacks, let every family altar be destroyed, every evil In ### I was diagnosed with hypertensive heart disease. That affected the aorta of my heart. Since that time I started experiencing fast heart beat (tachycardia). I am also experiencing...
Replies
8
Views
445
My dear heavenly father I come to you tonight first of all I want to do what I normally do walk up and down my street tonight praying for Revival on ### Street believing that father will bring about the Revival even greater than the Azusa Street Revival praying for all my neighbors to be saved...
Replies
9
Views
236
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,936
Messages
16,793,824
Members
649,508
Latest member
Eliysorinview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom