I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY SKIN PROBLEM ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR EVERY SKIN PROBLEM BLEMISHES LINE AND WRINKLE ON MY SKIN GONE NOW PERMANENTLY I AM ONLY ### I SPEAK TO MY SKIN I COMMAND IT NEW RADIANT AMAZING THE BEST IT HAS EVER EVER BEEN IN JESUS NAME LORD BLESS MY SKIN PROTECT IT RENEW IT RESTORE MY YOUTH IN JESUS NAME
 
I have prayed for you. God Bless You.

Close your eyes, envision Jesus in your heart and tell yourself I am Not Alone
 
Most Holy God in Heaven, please look down from your throne of grace and have pity on us, it said's in your word your grace and love for us is great, that you alone are the author of our fate, and if we follow the path that you have laid out for us before we were born, all will go well for our soul, so show us the path Father so that we may always be in your will, Father we cling to the belief that you alone are the answer to our wants and needs, we leave our problems at your feet, Father give us the strength to leave them there and not try to do your job for you, we are weak but you are strong, you are our rock that we run to when the world closes in on us, hide us in the shadow of your mighty wings, where there is healing, we give our all to you Lord, our troubles and our needs, restore us, and heal us in your name Jesus, we pray, Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words says ask and I will recieve I ask you lord please please completely totally permanently forever remove absolutely all every single marks all every single entire marks scars dents pot holes absolutely all white puss absolutely all whire heads black heads absolutely all hard...
Replies
10
Views
264
Lord, Lord, your words say ask and I will receive, Lord, please, please forgive ### for absolutely all things, absolutely all sins, please Lord, have mercy, mercy upon me in Jesus' name. Lord, I ask you, please, please touch my whole entire face, my whole entire skin, please Lord, completely...
Replies
7
Views
197
Lord your words say ask and I will receive I ask you please lord remove permanently absolutely all every marks all every scars all every dents all every pot holes absolutely all every lumps bumbs dark circles under eye hollows absolutely all every lines wrinkles absolutely all tiredness dullness...
Replies
5
Views
242
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,959
Messages
16,794,014
Members
649,540
Latest member
Galothor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom