I pray in Jesus name for every single make ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray in Jesus' name for every single makeup company and brand in ###, ###, and ### to produce new amazing, total uplifting, transforming right foundations and tinted moisturizers that meet and fit all my needs, desires, exceed my expectations at great prices. I command this makeup made produced on the shelf abundantly as soon as possible, Lord. This is a deep desire of my heart; make this happen soon. Give them the wisdom, desire, right ingredients. I pray this happens soon in Jesus' name. I pray my makeup bag is totally full with all the makeup I desire abundantly soon. I pray breakthrough, victory, success in this small prayer, Lord. Very important, please God, intervene. Please make this happen soon in Jesus' name. Make them do it, Lord, soon in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray in Jesus name that my background clears today or soon for my new job. Thank you LORD amen
Replies
6
Views
207
Lord, please please remove every single all every skin problems from under my eyes cheekbones eye lid whole face body now by your power in Jesus Christ name please please bless me with brand new under eyes brand new skin I deeply desire now please Lord in Jesus Christ name please please make ###...
Replies
8
Views
350
Lord, Lord, please, please remove every single skin problem under my eyes, under my left cheekbone, whole face, body, permanently, now. Bless me, please, please with brand new under eyes skin. I deeply desire brand new under eyes skin now, please, Lord, in Jesus Christ's name. Please, please let...
Replies
6
Views
343
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,486
Messages
16,777,471
Members
648,041
Latest member
Zymoriarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom