I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR ### CENTRAL HEATING ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY IN JESUS NAME FOR GAS CENTRAL HEATING TO BE FITTED IN MY FLAT WITH THE COUNCIL AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN JESUS NAME LORD INTERVEEN MAKE THEM DO THIS AS SOON POSSIBLE PLEASE THE HEATING SYSTEM I HAVE GOT AT THE MOMENT IS SO TERRIBLE I COMMAND NEW GAS CENTRAL HEATING FITTED IN MY FLAT AS SOON AS POSSIBLE IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND EVERY ROOM OF MY HOUSE A LOT WARMER AND FILLED WITH THE LOVE AND PRESENCE OF THE LORD JESUS CHRIST NEVER AGAIN WILL MY HOME BODY BE COLD IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR MY CIRCULATION TO BE HEALED NORMAL A LOT A LOT BETTER IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Neighbours in the next building are very loud on their terrace. And maybe also people in the parc. Please removed them. I cannot concentrate on my job (school programs and other tasks). Also no noise anywhere outside or in the building (loud or irritating noise). I can hear them even with closed...
Replies
10
Views
323
IM ASKING FOR PRAYER FOR THE LORD TO BLESS ME WITH THE MONEY TO UPGRADE GIT ME A NEW CENTRAL HEAT AND AIR CONDITIONING UNIT FOR MY HOUSE AND GIT RID OF THE HONEYWELL GAS UNIT I CURRENTLY HAVE
Replies
9
Views
505
Father i pray to have the funds to do a tune up and i pray my professors understand me . Father GOD oh mighty i also pray that you can help me financially here on earth i need help and i only have you it appears that way. in JESUS name amen
Replies
13
Views
166
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,601
Messages
16,778,755
Members
648,159
Latest member
Sylauser

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom