I pray for you all constantly and ...

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Evil demon possessed satanic people are constantly cursing my marriage to ###. Jesus put ### and I together and the devil doesn't like it. So the devil constantly sends wicked demon possessed evil satanic people to constantly curse our marriage. Please pray for Jesus to bless our marriage. He...
Replies
7
Views
169
Dear Heavenly Father, I humble myself before you, thanking you for constantly transforming our minds to be turned towards you always, Lord, in Jesus Christ Almighty name. Amen.
Replies
11
Views
307
🙏 Father thank You for demonstrating Your love for us while we were sinners You gave Your Son, The Christ to die for us, Rom 5:8. Help us freely receive a fresh and greater outpouring of that love again even as it has already been shed abroad in our hearts by The Holy Spirit, Rom 5:5. We ask let...
Replies
10
Views
149
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,387
Messages
16,799,378
Members
649,892
Latest member
Quiraltar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom