I PRAY FOR TOTAL HEALING IN ### LUNGS THROAT AIR ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY FOR TOTAL HEALING IN MY LUNGS THROAT AIR WAYS BREATHING I PRAY ALL SICKNESS OUT OF MY BODY PERMANTLY IN JESUS NAME I COMMAND EVERY ORGAN CELL BONE OF MY BODY HEALED NORAML STRONG FUNCTIONING PERFECTLY IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR MY HEALTH TO BE BLESSED FLOURISH AND ALOT STRONGER LORD FLOOD MY BODY MIND EVERY PART OF ME WITH YOUR HRALING POWER NO MORE SICKNESS IN MY BODY I FORBID IT IN JESUS NAME LORD RAISE ME UP IN MY HEALTH FAITH FIANCES GIVE ME PLEASE BEAUTY FOR ASHES JOY INSTEAD OF SOOROW TURN ALL OF MY SORROW TO GREAT JOY GRANT ME DIVINE FAVOUR DIVINE PROTECTION FIFILMENT HAPPINESS PLEASE SO VERY UNHAPPY LORD PLEASE GRANT ME MY DEEPEST REQUEST DESIRE OF MY HEART SOON WAITED SO LONG PLEASE MAKE THEM REALITY SEND THE RIGHT PEOPLE IN TO MY LIFE TO BLESS ME LOVE ME OPEN WONDERFUL DOORS FIR ME THAT NO MAN CAN CLOSE IN JESUS NAME GRANT ME THE FIANCI9AL MIRACLE I NEED SOON IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR WEALTH AND THE BLESSINGS OF THE LORD JESUS TO OVERTAKE ME IN ALL AREAS OF MY LIFE IN JESUS NAME I CLAIM VICTORY SUCCESS BREACKTHROUGH IN MY LIFE NO MORE SORROW DEAFET NO MORE DISSAPPOTMENTS EVER I REBUKE THEM BIND TEHM PERMANTLY IN JESUS NAME I CAME TO GIVE LIVE AND TO GIVE TO MORE ABUNDANTLY LORD GRANT ME ABUNDANTANCE IN EVERY AREA OF MY LIFE SOON NOW IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for total healing for my father-in-law who has COPD and Congestive Heart Failure. Let him have more time to learn to live in Sobriety for his adult children. Please Lord, just ### more miles. He needs to give his testimony. Thank you. In Jesus name I pray Amen.
Replies
6
Views
301
I pray for total healing of my Liver from and for of diseases: Polycystic chronic liver disease, Liver cirrhosis, PLCC in Jesus mighty name amen 🙏🙌.
Replies
10
Views
366
I pray for total healing from terminal diseases of hyperthyroidism and other internal diseases. I Lord, please show me mercy from the fire altar and restore my life and health back, amen. 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
Replies
6
Views
322
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom