I pray for ### to excel ...

I pray for my son to excel in his exams starting this morning til the 19th
Praise the lord, God will bless you son with wisdom, knowledge and understanding. The Almighty lord will help your son to pass and score good Mark's in his exams. Don't worry God is in control. God bless you and your family as per Haggai 2vs19 and Zechariah 9vs12.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray that I excel in my forthcoming oral job interview, this job will unite me with my children and family, I will get to work in the same district as my children, where I can easily look after them, no more weekly travels to come and see them. I trust and believe that the Lord shall make it...
Replies
9
Views
283
pls pray that I finish my essay today and that I do an excellent job and that I earn a final grade of A+ in both of my grad school classes this semester thx
Replies
10
Views
157
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,142
Messages
16,807,612
Members
650,576
Latest member
Wiamoroinron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom