I pray for ### to be ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
GOD is faithfuly HE knows our needs. He sees our bleeding heart lord will make away for you sister, IN JESUS NAME
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My elder sister is a witch i pray that The Lord Kill her because she punish me since little child she hate me alot and she often beat or abuse me. when i was ### she accused me of rapping her she was trying to spoil my name and she beat me after the accusation but alot of people do not belive it...
Replies
8
Views
175
Prayer Lord, I love my girlfriend with all my heart. You know my intentions, my desires, and the depth of what I feel. I desire to marry her and build a life with her. I acknowledge that I have wronged her, and that she has also wronged me. Where I have failed, I ask for Your forgiveness, and I...
Replies
8
Views
212
Lord Jesus, I pray for protection on my eldest daughter's life. I pray that you open the doors that are right for her and guide her in the right path. God, if it is your will, grant her the desires of her heart, to find someone with whom she can share her life with. Amen
Replies
6
Views
151
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,402
Messages
16,810,868
Members
650,787
Latest member
Wtsuorin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom