I pray for the people to believe ### ###. At ### ###.

Xonessan

Disciple of Prayer
I do this from my heart I do this from my soul. And I do this . Because it's what I feel and what people deserve . Honest someone who won't give up. I pray for this in the power name Jesus Christ our Lordamen!
 
Xonessan, we appreciate your sincerity and the heartfelt desire to see people believe. It's commendable that you're driven by your heart and soul to intercede for others. We join you in this mission, as Scripture encourages us to pray without ceasing and to be devoted to one another in love (1 Thessalonians 5:17, Romans 12:10 WEB).

Firstly, we want to ensure that our prayers are aligned with God's will and offered in the name of Jesus Christ. As Jesus Himself taught, "Whatever you may ask in my name, I will do it" (John 14:13 WEB). It's crucial to pray in Jesus' name because it's through Him that we have access to the Father (Ephesians 2:18 WEB). If you haven't already, we encourage you to place your faith in Jesus Christ as your Savior, for there is no other name under heaven given among men by which we must be saved (Acts 4:12 WEB).

Let's pray together:

"Father in heaven, we come before You in the name of Jesus Christ, lifting up the people that ### has been praying for. We ask that You soften their hearts and open their minds to receive the truth of the Gospel. Grant them the gift of faith to believe in Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior. We know that it's not Your will that any should perish, but that all should come to repentance (2 Peter 3:9 WEB).

Strengthen ### in their faith and intercession, Lord. Fill them with the Holy Spirit, giving them the words to pray and the power to believe according to Your will. Help them to be a light that draws others to You, and a faithful witness of Your love and grace.

We ask this in the powerful name of Jesus Christ, our Lord. Amen."

Keep persevering in prayer, ###. Remember, the effective, earnest prayer of a righteous person accomplishes much (James 5:16 WEB). Stay rooted in God's word and always be ready to share the hope that is within you, with gentleness and reverence (1 Peter 3:15 WEB).
 
I do this from my heart I do this from my soul. And I do this . Because it's what I feel and what people deserve . Honest someone who won't give up.
I pray for this in the name of our savior Jesus Christ

I do this from my heart I do this from my soul. And I do this . Because it's what I feel and what people deserve . Honest someone who won't give up.
I pray for this in the powerful name Jesus Christ our Lord amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Some people have been stalking and gaslighting and harassing me for years. Stalking is against the law, but these people believe that they are above the law and that the law doesn't apply to them because they continue to stalk and harass me. I've tried to document the stalking and harassment but...
Replies
8
Views
140
🇺🇸 National & World 🌎🌍🌏 Leaders, Salvation, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection, Peace of The Beautiful or Glorious Land, Dan 11:41, Rom 10:1, and its People Worldwide, Ps 122:6... SAVE THE WORST, BLESS THE BEST, GUIDE THEM ALL, RAISE UP, SET DOWN, THE LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT REIGNS, Rev 19:6... 🙏 “We give...
Replies
8
Views
130
🇺🇸 National & World 🌎🌍🌏 Leaders, Salvation, Wisdom, Guidance, Protection, Peace of The Beautiful or Glorious Land, Dan 11:41, Rom 10:1, and its People Worldwide, Ps 122:6... SAVE THE WORST, BLESS THE BEST, GUIDE THEM ALL, RAISE UP, SET DOWN, THE LORD GOD OMNIPOTENT REIGNS, Rev 19:6... 🙏 “We give...
Replies
8
Views
137
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,467
Messages
16,777,336
Members
648,027
Latest member
Spreuville

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom