I pray for the emotional healing for ###. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for the emotional healing for my friend. He will be delivered from all his fears and become the person God wants him to be!

Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me and my two daughters. ###, ### and ###. My husband disappeared. On purpose. “Ghosted”. We hired a private investigator. ###’s alive but has chosen an alternative lifestyle. I believe he’s using drugs. I was devastated. I drank too much alcohol. Fired. Arrested. Hospitalized. Nursing...
Replies
10
Views
121
Please pray with me for my emotional well being. I need to learn effective coping mechanisms before it affects my employment - if it's not too late already. Working on self improvement, but I need encouragement and good vibes.
Replies
12
Views
201
May every relation n life is getting wrong. All are getting against me. Facing rejection and hatred. Financial crises. I am tired of my life. I trust in my lord and pray for deliverance of me and my family. Please pray for me & my family. When things seem to get better everything schatter...
Replies
10
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom