I PRAY FOR SUPERNATURAL INCREDIBLE FAVOUR ON ME VER ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAY FOR SUPERNATURAL INCREDIBLE FAVOUR ON ME VER WHERE I GO WITH ALL PEOPLE I PRAY FOR SUPERNATURAL FINANCIAL BLESSINGS TO COME TO ME IN JESUS NAME I PRAY FOR MY DEEPEST DEEPEST HEARTS DESIRE TO BE REAL REALITY SOON IN JESUS NAME SS
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for supernatural protect provision and good health for my ###. Pray that God will destroy every attack over my ### in the mighty name of Jesus. Pray that my ###’s heart and mind changes and that God delivers him from all the evil influence and lies. Pray that God helps us let go and...
Replies
8
Views
456
Lord, your words say ask and I will receive. Lord, I ask you, please please make a clinic refund me my money. Process my refund, send it into my bank account right now, right now, absolutely no more delay in this. Please make it, please be in my bank account tomorrow by your power in Jesus...
Replies
7
Views
289
Dear Heavenly Father God, I pray to rebuke every dream and nightmare I had last night, including the one where ### moved, and the one where ### catches an attitude and tells me who my relations are. I pray to rebuke, reject, resist, bind out, bind up, and for you to get out, get rid of, and end...
Replies
5
Views
233
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,903
Messages
16,793,411
Members
649,466
Latest member
Ziuldoornor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom