I Pray for righteousness for those who used and badly###

Sarahbk

Humble Servant of All
I Pray for righteousness for those who used and badly abused ### and ### and they be stopped from anymore harm. That there wrong doing be exposed and prosecuted. Lord I ask for favor and restoration exceedingly abundantly above all that can be expected IJN Amen.

I prayed for this. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
May God in Jesus’ name answer your prayer request according to His perfect love, will, timing, wisdom, grace, and mercy.  And may you live life your life as an act of worship unto God.  Thank You Jesus. Amen!

YPray This Prayer: God I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God.  Bless me to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause my soul to prosper in the Word of God.  Bless me to know You in truth, love You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength, and bless me with the strength, and spirit of obedience to always obey You.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God and be a success in Christ Jesus.  Deliver me of everything in my life that is not of You O God.  Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind.  Let all the fruits of the Holy Spirit be active in my life.  Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily.  Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me safe from all evil, hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  God all that I have asked You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of this prayer, those I love and care about. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen.

 

Please Read:  https://www.prayerrequest.com/forums/topic/3946769-god-has-a-great-plan-for-your-life/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:10: After ### had prayed for his friends, the LORD restored his fortunes and gave him twice as much as he had before. Extended Explanation of the Verse: In Job 42:10, we see the turning point in ###’s story. After a long season of...
Replies
8
Views
197
I pray for healing spiritually, mentally, and physically. I pray for great health, a new home, a new job, a new car, and a new iPhone. I pray to be forgiven from all of my sins and to be protected from all of my enemies. I pray that the pinched nerve that I have in my fingers go away and that my...
Replies
6
Views
297
Pray for Righteousness, to return back to our system in the USA Pray correctly.. Know that you are established in Messiah's name Jesus / Psalm 89:14 Righteousness and justice are the foundation of your throne; love and faithfulness go before you And truth surrounds him. The word has gone to the...
Replies
5
Views
188
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,896
Messages
16,793,196
Members
649,464
Latest member
Etheirsor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom