I pray for protection for my ### three

Michelle Moreno

Prayer Partner
I pray for protection for my three children, myself, and family and deliverance from rejection, trauma, poverty, and injustice in the name of Jesus. I pray for deliverance and victory from all demonic oppression and spiritual warfare in the name of Jesus. Father forgive me of broken promises and sin and rescue us today in Jesus's name. I renounce all actions, words, and thoughts that I have in common with the enemy and I ask Father God that you shut the doors that no man can shut in the name of Jesus. I plead the precious blood of Jesus over my children and myself and I pray for restoration. Please Father God camp your angels around us, protect us and give us peace, joy, and rest in the mighty name of Jesus. Reverse the curse my Lord and saviour, and I pray for a turnaround for our good all for your honor and glory. Bless my children Lord. Thank you for your mercy and grace and I pray for their salvations. Please Lord deliver us from so much suffering. No more fear, injustices, rejection, abandonment, infirmity, witchcraft curses spoken and unspoken curses and generational curses, trauma and abuse, addiction, suicide, poverty, lack, shame, false accusations, depression, anxiety, bad luck, being victimized and preyed upon in the mighty name of Jesus I break this off of my children and I. I declare that I can do all things in Christ who strengthens me and that He is going to bless us exceedingly and abundantly and my children and I are saved, serving the Lord with all our hearts and that we are blessed, loved and highly favored by God and man, living out our calling and purposes in wisdom, unity, love and grace in Jesus name Amen.
 
May God in Jesus' name honor your prayer request according to God's perfect love, timing, will, wisdom, grace, and mercy.   Thank You Jesus. Amen!

 

It Is Time To Pray: God I ask You in Jesus’ name that You will bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life and the will of God for those I pray for.  Bless me to prosper, be in excellent health, and bless my soul to prosper in in the Word of God.  God teach me how to trust You unconditionally.  Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps daily.  Bless me to dream the dreams of God. Strengthen me to fulfill the purpose You created me for, and see those dreams come to reality.  Let the favor, love, righteousness, peace, and wisdom of God rest upon my life.   God be with me as a mighty warrior.  Let no weapon formed against me ever prosper.  Protect me from all hurt, harm, danger, and the plans of the enemy of my soul.  Defeat my enemies, cause them to fail and be thoroughly humiliated.   God all I have asked of You in this prayer, do the same for the writer of the prayer, those I love, and care about.  God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives.  Thank You. Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus.  Amen.

A Warfare Prayer For Christians:https://be-an-encourager.blogspot.com/2018/01/prayer-of-protection.html
 
Amen thank you for coming in agreement with me! I'm fearful and a little desperate I hate to say. Yes Lord I pray for your will to be done in our lives. Your will Father God in the name of Jesus. Create in me a clean heart and I thank you for leading me here so that we may pray for each other.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I Pray Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Amen yes Lord we trust in you. Thank-you father and I pray that you would continue to bless all my brothers and sisters here in Christ
 
I recognize all your heart, ###. Though I don't have children personally, my soul resonates with you because those things you mention threaten me and my family as well. I pray God knock each and every curse out of your life, casting it never to return so that your family's days are now filled with peace, hope, and joy just as it should be with every one of our Father's children. Amen. I thank God for every good thing He has blessed us with, in abundance, and ask for you for wisdom to receive it. Be filled! May you and your children have a special anointing, a clear purpose, and favor among His elect. May the world see God's blessings upon you and want to know the Lord. In Jesus' name, I agree with all you've asked for. Amen.
 
Thank you so very much for taking the time to think about and pray for us who are strangers to you. Amen I receive it Jesus's name. I pray that the Lord blesses you, ### and your family and your loved ones and may he continue to lead, guide and protect you in Jesus's mighty name Amen. I appreciate you and will keep you in my prayers as well.

With love

###
 
Thank you Lord i have the same prayer request. I hope and trust that God will hear our prayers. Almighty God will help and protect us in Jesus name Amen. c
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

father i pray for protection and unspoken request in JESUS name amen Please let me have clients to photograph and do nutrition also I pray for my ex that you may help him and i pray for myself Father. Unspoken Request in JESUS name amen
Replies
11
Views
191
Lord Jesus, I pray for protection on my eldest daughter's life. I pray that you open the doors that are right for her and guide her in the right path. God, if it is your will, grant her the desires of her heart, to find someone with whom she can share her life with. Amen
Replies
6
Views
151
Praise be Jesus and Mary, Could you please pray for me? I am ### years old, and nothing seems to be going well in my life. I do not have a job, and wherever I go, I encounter problems, envy, and jealousy. I have also been unable to get married. All of this is causing me great despair, and I feel...
Replies
7
Views
105
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,683
Messages
16,791,316
Members
649,270
Latest member
Cloyrinlake

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom