I pray for protection against legal and financial harm ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlepore

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for protection against legal and financial harm and for restoration of health, and faith to overcome anxiety and fear.

I ask that all prayers are heard and that the wounded are healed and the needful given their needs.

In Jesus' name.
 
Lord, I lift up this individual before you. Let their will become the same as your will. Grant them wisdom and favor. In Jesus name I pray. amen​
 
Heavenly Father, let us put our hope in you, Lord. You will renew our strength like eagles, that we might not grow weary and rise above all our problems. Let us have a deep understanding of who you are and a perfect trust in your love for us and your almighty awesome power. In Jesus name, amen.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Dear Lord, if this precious person is not connected to Your church, may they do so as we ask this in Your mighty name, Jesus, amen.

14 Is anyone among you sick? Let them call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over them, anointing them with oil in the name of the Lord. 15 And the prayer of faith will save the sick, and the Lord will raise them up. And if they have committed sins, they will be forgiven. 16 Confess your trespasses to one another, and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The effective, fervent prayer of a righteous person avails much. -James 5
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Family, I have a lawyer that has threatened to sue me personally and my company. I feel like this is an attack from the enemy and please pray against this legal situation in Jesus name. The enemy only comes to steal, kill, and to destroy. Right now he is plotting to steal my time and my money...
Replies
8
Views
139
After receiving specific instructions from the Lord, I have walked through many seasons of persecutions and hardships. Please pray for family peace, continued encouragement, for immediate and complete deliverance from financial & legal issues, that my husband will receive salvation, restoration...
Replies
9
Views
210
I am reaching out to you with an important prayer request regarding an ongoing legal matter. We have been forced to file an application with the District Court because the opposing party refuses to disclose the financial accounts following the death of a relative. I am standing in the midst of...
Replies
10
Views
210
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,033
Messages
16,806,403
Members
650,489
Latest member
Stionar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom