I pray for peace and knowing that Jesus is ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter inctam
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
I

inctam

Guest
I pray for peace and knowing that Jesus is in control. I am sad and I pray that Jesus will be with me.
 
jesus is in control let him in you are not alone 'he said that he wont forsake you pray, believe, received my motto is pray and dont worry. he is going to work it out i have seen his work over and over. he is so powerful.
 
God in Jesus' name please answer this prayer request according to Your will and Your timing...Child of God Let’s Pray...God In Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let me not lean to my own understanding or take matters into my own hands, and mess things up. Remind me to always acknowledge You first in all my ways and allow You God to direct my foot steps. May I always respect and honor YOU Lord with my life (body, mind, and spirit). May I come to know You better, fall more in love with You, and always obey You. God bless me to live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. God protect me and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. Amen! So Be It!

Encourager ###, LM, CS ~ Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
May God enable you to reach the highest height, bless you, comfort you, and engage you in a profound life changing way. May God help you find what you seek and receive all you ask for in Jesus name, Amen!
 
That was so lovely. I thank you for taking the time to minister to me. ###
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God: Psalm 102:7 : I lie awake; I have become like a bird alone on a roof. Extended Explanation: Psalm 102:7 speaks to the deep loneliness and restlessness the psalmist is feeling. He describes himself as being like a bird sitting alone on a...
Replies
10
Views
156
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Psalm 97:1 – “The LORD reigns, let the earth be glad; let the distant shores rejoice.” Extended Explanation of the Verse: Psalm 97:1 declares the sovereign reign of God over all creation. It is an emphatic proclamation that God is not just...
Replies
10
Views
142
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 41:34 : He beholdeth all high things: he is a king over all the children of pride. Historical Context: The Book of Job is one of the Bible’s oldest texts, exploring the themes of suffering, the limitations of human understanding, and...
Replies
5
Views
98
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,786
Messages
16,780,989
Members
648,348
Latest member
Draivor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom