I pray for my ### to ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

LIFE IN I PUT THE CORD IN THE OFFICE ITS NOT WORKING ONLY STILL IN THE ROOM ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP THE SYSTEM ISNT GIVING ME AN OPTION TO SEE MY OWN PASSWORD MAKE A PAYMENT ARRANGEMENT ITS A BUNCH OF CRAP..LIFE IN I HAVE MY GREAT EXCELLENT ACCEPTABLE UNCOMMON GREAT FAVOR WITH MY INTERNET MY WI-FI...
Replies
10
Views
203
Jesus please let my packages arrive today and let me try to figure out how to fix my printer, I cannot afford a new one. Please also let my husband get his schedule at work so I can plan appointments and other events. Please also let my son stop being so obsessed with the...
Replies
10
Views
141
Jesus please help me I am having internet and printer problems and I must print important documents. I have tried everything to fix it and nothing works. Please also help my husband at his new, overnight job. He is overwhelmed and everyone is coming down so hard on him. Please help him. He...
Replies
9
Views
177
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,137
Messages
16,796,598
Members
649,687
Latest member
Twtaroitor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom