I pray for my ### to freed ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am finally freed to do the things I wanted. I need not care about some morons, a retard coach, and give money to some stupid Muay Thai gym to spend my time and money there. Where it is not worth to spend any more money or time with the morons who can't speak properly as he is one who scolded...
Replies
7
Views
246
Please pray for me. I have repeatedly fallen into the sins of pornography, masturbation, lasciviousness, lust, and sexual immorality in recent months, and I ask that you please pray for me that God may have pity and mercy on my soul and life and free me from the bondage of these sins.
Replies
9
Views
332
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
217
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,079
Messages
16,807,077
Members
650,528
Latest member
Karaornaurnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom