I pray for my lost bird ###. May you ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

janene

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my lost bird ###. May you shelter and keep him safe, healthy and happy until he comes home to me. Let him soar free like he should, and keep him from harm and may he always have plenty to eat and a peaceful place to rest. We miss and love him dearly... he knows that. Until we reunite, we trust that there is a purpose that he flew away. Please help ease our pain and watch over ### and us as we move forward. We are grateful for what we have. We just need your support and guidance through this tough time. Amen.
 
Dear Heavenly Father I pray for the safe return of ###! Lord you bless all of us in so many different ways and I thank you for blessing us with the wonderful creatures you have put on this earth! Lord they become members of our family so quickly, and our hearts pour out so much love to them. I thank you for ### and put ### into your hands Father and I trust that ### will be just fine!! I thank you Lord for all you do and praise you in the highest! In Jesus name Amen!!
 
Precious Lord Jesus,

You Are The GREAT I AM. I am going to let you INCREASE and I am going to decrease. I am coming to your Throne OF GRACE at this time this prayer request. I pray this prayer in a prayer of FAITH & HUMBLENESS. IN YOUR PRECIOUS, MOST POWERFUL, AND THE SWEETEST NAME I KNOW. IN JESUS NAME. AMEN.
 
God in Jesus’ name hear and answer this prayer request according to Your will and timing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

Child of God Let’s Pray…God in Jesus’ name let Your perfect will be done in my life and in the lives of those that I love and care about. Help me to always trust in You and Your perfect timing. Let Your desires for my life become my desires for my life. God may I come to know You better and fall more in love with You. Strengthen me to always live a lifestyle shaped by the Word of God. Help me to always start my day with praise, prayer, and thanksgiving unto You. God bless me, protect me, and cause Your face to shine upon me today, tomorrow, and for always. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer, please do the same for those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. And God thank You for loving me. Amen.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ###
 
O Lord I pray for the safe return of ###. I pray you can ease the pain of those who miss him. I know Lord that you will feed him and shelter him as it says this in the Bible. I pray no harm comes to him and let Your will be done. This I ask in Jesus name. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I would so appreciate any and all prayers towards the return of my missing bird that has been gone for ### and a half months. I am continuing in prayer, and standing in faith that Jesus will guide my bird home to me. He is family, he is so missed, he is so so important to all of us. I genuinely...
Replies
8
Views
310
Please pray that my bird that has been missing for almost a month will find his way back to us somehow. Please pray that Jesus keeps him warm, fed, hydrated and SAFE at all times until He can bring him back to me. Please pray that someone will find him, bring him into a vet's office, or find my...
Replies
9
Views
430
please pray that my lost bird will return to me and my family, we love him so dearly and pray he is safe and has the courage to find his way back to us please!!!!
Replies
12
Views
589
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,404
Messages
16,810,940
Members
650,792
Latest member
Trloirath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom