I pray for my girlfriend ### ### ...

Wartalarla

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for my girlfriend ### ### so she will forgive me and accept my love again...my name is ### ###
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please I pray and I beg for you to let me and my girlfriend ### to be together. I love ### Please help us soften our heart and fill with love for each other and please let our family accept our relationship and please let us be happy and be together forever please let me and ### be together please 🙏
Replies
10
Views
110
Yes I want my girlfriend ### to stay home today make her really love me unconditionally I want have a baby with
Replies
9
Views
158
My girlfriend and I are going through a tough situation, with anxiety leading up to my girlfriend ### court hearing in the morning, I pray charges are dropped and the case is dismissed, long story short she got into a altercation with my sister which led to her arrest about a month ago, but they...
Replies
11
Views
251
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,068
Messages
16,794,940
Members
649,622
Latest member
Sploumarularn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom