I pray for miracle money and divine money transfers

Greenhornet765

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for miracle money and divine money transfers for me, my family, my church fellowship in Jesus name, Amen.
 
Heavenly Father. In the Name of Your Son Jesus Christ, I pray, that you will receive and answer your child's prayers according to your perfect will. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, I ### come to You in the name of Jesus. You know my deep desire to have a home of my own . Lord, right now I do not have the money to buy a house, but I know that You own all the silver and gold, and nothing is impossible for You .I ask that You pour out Your financial blessings...
Replies
9
Views
204
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
6
Views
317
God of wanders without numbers I pray that you guide and bless my children education for a successful results in their exams ### Amennn God of wanders without numbers remember me financially bless me with miracles money ### Amennn. God of wanders without numbers settle me maritally give me a man...
Replies
8
Views
297
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,785
Messages
16,792,593
Members
649,394
Latest member
Aleussalway

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom