I pray for mercy from God Almighty. In Jesus ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kristian

Servant of All
I pray for mercy from God Almighty. In Jesus Christ Name.

I pray for God to help me, to deliver me from the darkness, to give me Light again. I pray for God to set me free from my mental prison, from the apathy and depression, from the mental labyrinth. I pray for supernatural guidance, for God to show me the way where I should go, what should I do, if I need to study, what should I work, what is His Will for me, what is my calling. I pray for my laziness to go away and for me to become diligent, to become humble, meek and to fear the Lord. Please, God, fill me with fear for You, give me hunger for Your Word, give me garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness, the oil of joy for mourning and beauty for ashes. Let all this be for God's glory, let me again become a living testimony for God's power and love for the weak. I pray for my wounds, physical scars over my skin and wounds in my heart, in my soul, to be healed in Jesus Christ Name. I pray for all the negativity to go away and for me to become a positive person, a strong believer, to grow in faith and trust in The Lord, to become a Christian.

I also pray if it is God's Will to give me the wife of my dreams. If it is not His Will for me to have a wife to set me free of loneliness and the need of a wife.

I pray for my mother and grandmother to become believers, for God to give them repentance and for them to have a personal encounter with Jesus Christ.

I pray for the spiritual and physical restoration of my father and my uncle.

I pray for my best friend, for us to be always best friends, for God to give her happiness, to always protect her and help her loved ones, mostly her mother and brother.

In Jesus Christ Name. Amen and Amen!

Thank You God for the opportunity to post a prayer and for Your people who pray for me.

Thank you saints for your prayers, God bless you. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Something I read (the title of an Internet notification article) re-opened an emotional wound, a delicate sensitive subject, and I am just praying for help from the Lord. I implore the Lord to show His compassion and mercy, and restore peace of mind, His lasting peace like a balm in my troubled...
Replies
6
Views
158
Lord, please open my spiritual eyes, the eyes of faith, and show me what You are trying to teach me. Please Have mercy! Guide me in Your Truth. may this ### be kinder, more open and treat me with more respect and patience, may he not take advantage of the situation; I need God's protection, in...
Replies
7
Views
265
I need Jesus so much in my life right now to defend me from false accusations and for me to prove my point. I need more than that. I wish I could die. If you're feeling overwhelmed or in distress, it's important to reach out to someone who can provide support, such as a trusted friend, family...
Replies
9
Views
354
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,652
Messages
16,779,046
Members
648,184
Latest member
Naluesdor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom