I pray for healing of emotional fears and anxieties ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tlepore

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for healing of emotional fears and anxieties concerning my health issues.

I pray for restoration of health and protection from legal and financial harm.

I ask that all who pray for healing and wholeness are answered.

In Jesus' name.
 
Be Encouraged. Somebody, Somewhere, Is Praying For You and over your prayer request. In Jesus' name, May God's perfect will be done. Please always remember God Loves You. God causes all things (good and bad) to work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). :~) Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name, please do in me what “You” need to do, and do for me what “You” want to do. And God do the same for all those I love and care about. Let Your perfect will be done in each of our lives. Amen. :~):~):~)

A Special Prayer For You and Your Family: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18273-the-family-that-prays-together/

:~):~):~)
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray for me. ###. I have brain damage from drinking alcohol. I drank after my husband disappeared. ###. We have different last names. He ghosted us. Me and our two daughters. ### and ###. I was in pain. I drank alcohol 24/7. I was fired. Worked there ### years. I was arrested. Public...
Replies
10
Views
223
Father God, I come before your throne of Grace and Mercy asking in Jesus mighty name for absolute total restoration and healing within my son who is now an adult in his late ###s from all insecurity, depression, anxiety, insomnia, fear, guilt, shame, embarrassment, regret, sin, swallowing...
Replies
5
Views
85
Please pray for my son’s thyroid nodules to be healed. Let the nodules be healed or be benign and not cause him any harm ever. Pray for healing of all illnesses in his body and make him completely healthy. Allow my older son’s legal issues to be resolved favorably, let his financial problems be...
Replies
7
Views
320
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,838
Messages
16,804,001
Members
650,340
Latest member
Ashairard

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom