Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for healing I have a Sore throat, I go back to work tomorrow, I am teacher, I need to talk a lot, please also pray for favor with people, everything to well successfu’ week, no more harassment by the admin
Replies
8
Views
103
I fell into sin some time ago.. I had financial difficulties and I was very unhappy. I started dating the manager of my company. He promised me all kind of promises and I believed him but he discarded me very cruelly 10 minutes before my 8 hours shift was to start. I was so hurt of the situation...
Replies
13
Views
125
I'm asking I have I'm asking for a Prayer to pray for me I have a lot of pimples in my face dark spots and everywhere my face they are starting itching whenever I'm going to my periods they are starting itching after you remove that fit inside this way you become to be better but after that to...
Replies
9
Views
160
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,030
Messages
16,806,383
Members
650,485
Latest member
Greuview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom