I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, to pay ###

jcjcpurple

Beloved of All
I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, to pay off debt, pay off car by March, my youngest ###'s test results come back negative and that she is healthy and will continue to be a good mother, raising her children, that she receive a financial blessing to pay off car and remove my name. ### continue to be blessed with her jobs, she pay off car, tickets, and rent on time, and pay me back, she find happiness, and a better relationship. ### start having a relationship with his boys, and ### be a better mom to them by being there for them and guiding them. Continue to bless ### with a job and apartment. Bless ###, ###, ###, ###, and ### keep them healthy and safe. Bless ### keep him healthy and safe. I pray all prayers are answered, that I can move this year where I want to move and to have my surgery to be better. In Jerusalem Name. Amen
 
I pray Jesus Christ to hear your prayers and answer according to His will! God bless you abundantly! Please, pray for me - Lord Jesus Christ soon blessed me with a job and a wife, according to my dreams! Thank you for the support!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my son ### that him and his girlfriend make up so he can be happy and not so upset. I ask in the name of Jesus. Thank you and God bless you. ###
Replies
9
Views
176
My family is wanting to move but money is keeping us from doing so. My dad puts a lot of the financial issues on himself even though it’s not his fault, he constantly thinks he’s not enough and is always in a state of self-loathing. All I’m asking is for some prayers for his happiness and...
Replies
6
Views
263
Please pray for my family and I. I worry so much about my kids. My youngest daughter I worry about because she is vocal about her mental health struggles and she keeps me up at night when she cries. Her math tutor wasn’t able to come and she has a math test tomorrow. Please pray for alternatives...
Replies
7
Views
256
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,731
Messages
16,780,189
Members
648,281
Latest member
Aleemar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom