I Pray For Guidance

Status
Not open for further replies.

loribelle69

Servant
Dear God, I thank you for all you have blessed my life with, from the smallest detail to the biggest gift ever imaginable. I thank you with all my soul. I pray to You for guidance for me, my ###, and our future. Dear God, I pray for the knowledge of Your will for me and to have the power to carry that out. I pray for peace and knowing, for the Holy Spirit to lead me where I need to go. To understand it is what You so desire for me. I seek, knock, and wait for Your answer.

In Jesus' name I pray, Amen
 
May God of love, hope and peace fill you to overflowing with His Holy Spirit and Bless you and uplift you in all your needs...I prayed for you In Jesus Name... Amen
 
Matthew 19:26 says With God, ALL things are POSSIBLE!

I prayed for this. In Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brother in Christ, Grace and peace to you in the precious name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. My name is ###, a Christian from ###, ###. I humbly request your prayers during a very difficult season in my life. My family has experienced many hardships. My father suffered from...
Replies
11
Views
185
Dear Lord, in Jesus' name I ask for guidance if my late teenage daughter should travel alone to visit a friend this weekend. Amen
Replies
10
Views
182
Our landlord is selling the house we live in and we need to move. We’d like prayers that God would reveal where we should move and he’d provide a way that we can afford as well. Praying in Jesus name that we’ll find the right place for our family.
Replies
9
Views
270
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,121
Messages
16,807,465
Members
650,563
Latest member
Wionkerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom