Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers and sisters in Christ, I humbly ask that you pray for me and come into agreement with me before the Lord during this difficult season in my life. Heavenly Father, Today I come before You praying against the fear and anxiety that weigh heavily on my heart each day. Lord, let Your...
Replies
5
Views
485
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around my ### daughter cleansing every part of her and keep her safe. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. Jesus, I lift up my precious ### daughter to You as she applies for PhD programs. I pray that You will open the door to the program that is...
Replies
9
Views
300
I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over and around my younger daughter cleansing every part of her and keep her safe. No weapon formed against her shall prosper. Jesus, I lift up my precious younger daughter to You as she applies for PhD programs. I pray that You will open the door to the program...
Replies
10
Views
370
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,953
Messages
16,804,977
Members
650,425
Latest member
Cyruirlartor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom