I pray for financial breakthrough, successful life, I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Master ### in a deep financial crisis I pray You bail me out of this terrible situation in Jesus Name Amen. I am weak and sinful creature forgive my filthy path. Grant me good relations with all my stakeholders of this school. As we start term ### I surrender everything to You God...
Replies
13
Views
396
Jesus, I declare that me, my family and all the faithful prayer warriors will walk in victory this year. I pray for breakthroughs in every area—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. Jesus, I ask You to restore what has been lost and to bring healing where there has been pain. I...
Replies
7
Views
293
Jesus, I declare that me, my family and all the faithful prayer warriors will walk in victory this year. I pray for breakthroughs in every area—spiritually, emotionally, physically and financially. Jesus, I ask You to restore what has been lost and to bring healing where there has been pain. I...
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,248
Messages
16,797,469
Members
649,800
Latest member
Wualfurire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom