I pray for financial breakthrough in my family having###

Vicky84

Servant
I pray for financial breakthrough in my family having a lot of debt. Not being anymore able to pay the bills and needs. Family business is going so down. People owed money but are not paying, we got so much responsibility, and unable to do anything. Praying God so that the business take over again and people payback our money, especially we want the government to unblock our activity and help us perform again, praying for those working with us and their family who can’t afford to support their family again because of the situation. Please Lord, only you can open a way where there is no way anymore. You are the God of miracles, the one above anything, you open no one can’t close, in Jesus name I pray to experience your glory again in this family and for our employees and their family. Be blessed forever.
Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Brothers & Sisters in Christ, My name is ### (###). I have faith in the Lord Jesus Christ and I have witnessed many miracles in my life. From the past 1-2 years I've been going through a lot of struggles, mainly in the financial area. I have over ### Lakh debt and I am forced to pay those...
Replies
7
Views
286
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for assistance with financial issues related to a disabled daughter's disability check, which is needed for rent, medicine, clothing, and food. The family is experiencing difficulties with the social security process.
Replies
6
Views
251
Dear Pray For Me Team. Please Pray on a new thread for our future as a family. Pray that God will use this as an opportunity to start a new chapter in our lives in another state and leave Victoria permanently. Pray for the Provision to make this move. Pray that the Lord blesses me in my...
Replies
8
Views
392
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,102
Messages
16,795,958
Members
649,650
Latest member
Smoodver

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom