I pray for continued protection at work tomorrow. I...

Status
Not open for further replies.

littlewren

Beloved
I pray for continued protection at work tomorrow. I also pray that ### and ### love ones will be blessed and obtain favour from the LORD.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
In Jesus name I pray, that your needs are lifted to our loving God.

------------------------------------------------------------

Revelation 8:3-4

And another angel came and stood at the altar with a golden censer, and he was given much incense to offer with the prayers of all the saints on the golden altar before the throne, and the smoke of the incense, with the prayers of the saints, rose before God from the hand of the angel.

--------------------------------------------------------------------

James 5:16-- Therefore, confess your sins to one another and pray for one another, that you may be healed. The prayer of a righteous person has great power as it is working.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord Jesus, thank you for having protected ### before and during this car accident today. Father, I place ### into your hands. Guide ### and protect ### from any plans the enemies may have. Lord, you said ask and you shall receive, seek and you shall find, knock and the door shall be open. I...
Replies
8
Views
151
Lord Tomorrow would have been my father's Birthday, He passed on from this world into your presence last year. I pray the you have him in your light, and protect his immortal soul in Heaven for all eternity, as we continue in this world, I pray for him, I miss him but I know he is in joy for he...
Replies
11
Views
748
Firstly I give thanks to God, for providing for us and always being there with out even when we sometimes look away. I pray for forgiveness of sins, and I pray for continued protection for my mother, my sister and her family, specially my niece, wash away those thoughts from her mind and bring...
Replies
12
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom