I pray for better health. The bleeding stopped. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for better health. The bleeding stopped. I still have cysts. My left breast is giving me problems this week. I don't know if it's from one of the cysts or what it's from. I didn't go for my mammogram yet. They are painful because of the cysts but I have a doctor's order to get one. Please Lord, heal me and help me through all the tests and surgery I have to have. Give me the strength I need. In Jesus name. amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear heavenly father, I finally found a program that can help me if I get accepted, but the door was slammed shut in my face again. I have no money to get there. My bus pass expired, my new bus pass got lost in the mail, and the free clothes I need to pick up that I really need can't be picked...
Replies
7
Views
284
Please pray for my daughter; she is 11 years old. She sprayed perfume last week and ever since, she has been coughing hard non-stop. She probably got it in her lungs. She coughs so much her throat is irritated and bleeding. She does not have COVID, doesn't have the flu or pneumonia, and she has...
Replies
6
Views
382
I pray for great health I pray to heal from anxiety and depression I pray to heal from suicidal thoughts I pray to heal from low self esteem I pray to heal from trauma and past I pray to heal from being scared of my neighbor upstairs and the neighbor next door and across the hall in general just...
Replies
9
Views
360
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,187
Messages
16,807,930
Members
650,607
Latest member
Gwuorpoanroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom