I pray for ### and ### to

Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I pray for a default divorce in JESUS name LORD I pray, I also need help with homework and making money holy GOD please help me as I am here on earth to do your will amen
Replies
13
Views
251
Unspoken Request in Jesus name amen
Replies
10
Views
128
I have been facing a lot of paranormal activity, witchcraft attacks, and persecution at the hands of witches throughout my community. I have been placed on an "outlaw" list, ostracized, and labeled as a sacrifice being targeted predominantly by the Illuminati and the Cartel. I have strong reason...
Replies
9
Views
382
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,096
Messages
16,795,892
Members
649,644
Latest member
Wrleyhill

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom