I pray for a hedge of protection around my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I pray for a hedge of protection around my immediate family. Someone is trying to come between my mother and me, and interfere in my parents' marriage. Pray that the relationships of my immediate family are strengthened, that we become closer and more supportive of each other.
 
Matthew 19:26 says With God, ALL things are POSSIBLE!

I prayed for this. In Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Father God I have not been able to receive my mail for several months now because of the abusive situation that I am in. Father God you do know that a lot of my mail has been being stolen for a very long time. I ask Father God please place a hedge of protection around my mail? I also ask for...
Replies
15
Views
583
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my marriage, family, children, job, car, finances I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over everything I'm praying for make a way where it seems to be no way.. Lord God give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
9
Views
211
Family, I have a lawyer that has threatened to sue me personally and my company. I feel like this is an attack from the enemy and please pray against this legal situation in Jesus name. The enemy only comes to steal, kill, and to destroy. Right now he is plotting to steal my time and my money...
Replies
8
Views
139
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,094
Messages
16,807,175
Members
650,537
Latest member
Phoatseorance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom