I pray for a hedge of protection around my ###

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAY GOD THE FATHER HERE YOUR PRAY AND SHOW YOU HIS WILL IN JESUS NAME AMEN
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my life i plead the blood of Jesus christ over my life deliver me from evil and wicked people i draw a bloodline against all people coming against me im praying for the Angel of the Lord to encamp around...
Replies
5
Views
100
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection and a wall of fire over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus christ over my mind and heart bring in the help and coverage today don't let my coworkers call out bring in my coworkers...
Replies
6
Views
96
Father God I have not been able to receive my mail for several months now because of the abusive situation that I am in. Father God you do know that a lot of my mail has been being stolen for a very long time. I ask Father God please place a hedge of protection around my mail? I also ask for...
Replies
15
Views
586
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,914
Messages
16,816,623
Members
651,083
Latest member
Gauskoerroth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom