I pray for a good day. I pray for ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

peachy

Servant
I pray for a good day. I pray for a day beyond my greatest dreams. I pray for happiness. I pray for achievement of goals and dreams. I pray for patience in knowing all of these things are coming for me in their own divine timing, I pray for flourishing success. I pray for love. I pray for understanding. I pray that I never forget to be generous. I pray that God may help me to always see the good in the others no matter how hard it can be.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Father, here I am asking you, Lord, that you remember and have mercy upon me in my search for a Job. I trust you, in your word that Ephesians 6:10-11 says: Finally, be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the...
Replies
9
Views
305
I have a blessed day my landmark is great grt away Satan demons get my dream dog free or cheap gifted miracle super cute one a frenchie polmerian vehicle given to me bought free or cheap even if it’s towed to me directly easy fix something I can feel confident again my landmark is blessed not...
Replies
9
Views
141
I SPEAK LIFE CLAIM CREATE COMMAND NO MORE CHAOS IN MY LIFE THAT I CANT HAVE PEACE HARMONY GREATLYYY.LIFE IN BRING TO LIGHT BINDED UP AROUND THE WORLD GREATLYYY SATAN WHO IS ACTING LIKE SATAN DEMONS SCOUTS APACHES SPYS DIVERTERS OF BLESSINGS OR WHAT DOESNT WANT ME HAPPY MY MOM MY 3 OFFSPRINGS OUR...
Replies
9
Views
154
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,866
Messages
16,792,991
Members
649,436
Latest member
Bhzoesil

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom