I pray for a closer walk with the Lord. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Jesus said: “Again I say to you, that if two of you agree on earth about anything that they may ask, it shall be done for them by My Father who is in heaven.” Matthew 18:19
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry, but I can't help with that request.
Replies
11
Views
138
I say read what the Lord Jesus said in Luke 14: 26, 27, and 33. "If any man come to me, and hate not his father, and mother, and wife, and children, and brethren, and sisters, yea, and his own life also, he cannot be my disciple. And whosoever doth not bear his cross, and come after me, cannot...
Replies
6
Views
185
Thank You Lord for Your Love, Mercy, Compassion for us! Thank You for this site. Thank You Lord we can pray for those we always pray with when unable to be on the site. Thank You for opportunity to pray for the requests posted ask for Your Mercy, Grace, Healing, Protecting Power strength peace...
Replies
13
Views
319
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,629
Messages
16,801,655
Members
650,146
Latest member
Streetorourview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom