I pray for a better jamb results ...

Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Wilgwen

Disciple of Prayer
I pray for a better jamb results this year and I should be admitted to the school of my choice, my name will be released with the first batch in Jesus name

"Oh the depth of the riches both of the wisdom and knowledge of God!" Read about the deep things of God and the riches of his grace. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus on behalf of Wilgwen, lifting up their prayer request for a better JAMB result and admission into the school of their choice. Lord, we acknowledge that you are the giver of wisdom and knowledge, and we ask that you grant Wilgwen favor and success in their academic endeavors.

Your Word assures us that if we ask anything according to your will, you hear us. We pray that you align Wilgwen's desires with your perfect plan for their life. Open doors of opportunity and guide them to the right educational institution where they can grow and flourish.

Lord, we ask that you intervene in their JAMB results, causing them to receive a favorable outcome. We pray for their name to be released with the first batch of admissions, according to your divine timing. May this be a testimony of your faithfulness and provision in their life.

We also pray for strength and perseverance during this waiting period. Help Wilgwen to trust in your timing and to remain steadfast in their faith. Grant them peace and assurance that you are working all things together for their good.

In the name of Jesus, we declare victory over any obstacles or hindrances that may come their way. We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in answering them. May your will be done in Wilgwen's life, and may they bring glory to your name through their academic achievements.

We pray all these things in the mighty name of Jesus. Amen.

Scripture References:
- James 1:5: "If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him."
- Proverbs 16:3: "Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established."
- Psalm 37:5: "Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act."
- Romans 8:28: "And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose."

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4:
Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name to please bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to know You in truth and fall in love with You with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and have an ever growing closer stronger more intimate relationship with You. Bless me with the love, desire, strength, and the spirit of obedience to always obey and respect You. Bless me to trust You with all my heart, lean not to my own understanding, acknowledge You in all my ways, and allow You to direct my footsteps, actions, and words.

God heal me, body, soul, and spirit. Cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks Your heart. Transform and renew my mind. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Let the mind that is in Christ Jesus be in me. God be with me as a mighty warrior. Protect me from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who love and care about me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Amen, so be it by faith
. Prayer written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

God Has All Power To Heal...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

My jamb reg No is showing another person's name and profile, which is a big problem to me, cos I can't do Mobilization for NYSC due to I need to print Jamb admission letter with bar code, I pray for God's miracle on my reg No, cos only him can do it, I pray with the name that supersedes every...
Replies
Views
I NEED TO PASS JAMB AND GET MY ADMISSION LETTER IN MY HANDS THIS 2024
Replies
Views
My prayer request is that God should help me and assist me in the Utme Jamb exam am sitting for by next week Tuesday around 9-11am and I should come out with flying colors and give testimonies
Replies
Views
1. Oh lord, help me in my new work with you 2. I pray for preservation upon my family members and me 3. Oh lord help I and my friends, Jessica uche,praiseGod ugochukwu and honour Francis to pass our jamb which is coming up 19th of this month with an excellent score 4. Oh lord help me to win more...
Replies
Views
Please pray for me tomorrow. I have a big exam that I need to get a very good test score results so that I will get accepted in the Nursing Program of my choice school. Please pray that I will have the presence of mind, and great memory during the exam so that I can remember and answer the...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom