I praise God for His goodness towards me. ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

GodAnswers

Servant of All
I praise God for His goodness towards me. I continue to pray that some funds outstanding from a business transaction (from May 2012) are still owing to me. I declare in the name of Jesus that this fund be released so that I can experience a financial breakthrough in my life.

My computer at home is down, and I need this fund to help procure a new one so I can spend more time in prayer (on weekends, holidays, evening hours). I have to use the work computer to do prayer and I can only do so when there is a free time; I do not have much free time as before because I have been given three additional departments to work with.

I trust God for His supernatural intervention. Amen
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

God is so faithful. He has answered our prayers and things are so much better. Thank you All for praying. Please continue to pray for complete healing of my back and that he blesses our whole family. In Jesus name Amen
Replies
10
Views
445
All praise to our lord and saviour Jesus Christ, our daughters sleep has improved significantly. She is growing well and reaching all her milestones. Pray for God to heal my back completely that I may be able to do everything well for my daughter and husband. Pray for my husband’s job and his...
Replies
8
Views
330
Lord right now I’m in a desperate financial situation. I pray for peace and not panic in Jesus name. This is difficult and it’s the first time in my life that I’ve faced such a challenge. I don’t know what else to do. My credit history is at stake as well. It’s all in your hands now Lord. I...
Replies
8
Views
351
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,475
Messages
16,777,388
Members
648,029
Latest member
Moastead

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom