I Praise For You My Lord.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
My lord Jesus, I am always praising you because you are my lord, you are my father always. Lord, in this year, you have blessed me in all my ways. You have given me a free study in MBA, which is a big opportunity in my life. Lord, my father expired, you know, but you cannot leave my family because in every time you have saved me in every situation. I cannot forget in every situation. My lord, today I praise you for this year. In the coming New Year, you cannot leave me, my father. Lord, you have blessed me with so many blessings. Lord, you know I am not a married girl, so my mother is fearing for my marriage. Lord, you can do a miracle for my marriage in the coming new year. Lord, you cannot leave my family. Thank you so much for everything, my lord, in the name of Jesus AMEN.
 
Psalm 34:1….I will bless the LORD at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.



God with all that is within me I say, Thank You. Thank You. Thank YOU.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I cry out to You my Lord, and God. In this time of apostasy, and the great falling away, I ask that You use Your prophet, and servant. That You use me to bring about that early church of the book of Acts in the city ### grew up. You have told me NOT to settle for anything less than what that...
Replies
8
Views
173
Please My Lord, My Savior, help me to cast the demon of FEAR, Negative mindset, Breakthrough, Pre Mature death, All type of Pressure, All bad habit in my life, debts, the spirit of stay away of my family, Life of full of worry, stagnation, anxiety.. Please praying for me I don't have peace in my...
Replies
9
Views
498
  • Article Article
Glorious Sabbath Day People of God: Hear the Word of the LORD: It is written that God is good. He has provided not only for us but also for our children, and all He asks in return is our gratitude expressed through praise according to the following stipulations. What... Oh that men would...
Replies
0
Views
152
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,970
Messages
16,794,112
Members
649,547
Latest member
Spriasoersor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom