I PRAISE AND THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU ARE ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I PRAISE AND THANK YOU LORD THAT YOU ARE MY HEALER MY REDEEMER RESTORE SHELTER SHEILD LOVE PEACE STRENGTH MENTOR PROVIDER COUNSELLOR HELPER FATHER LORD MY WISDOM MY STRENGTH MY GUIDE LORD IN JESUS NAME AMEN ME PLEASE I HAVE BEEN PRAYING AND PRAYING AND PRAYING PLEASE TRANSFORM MY FAITH IN YOU MIGHTILY PLEASE MEET ALL MY NEEDS DESIRES PLEASE MAKE THE DESIRES OF MY HEART REALITY BEFORE IT IS TOO LATE PLEASE HEAL ME EVERYWHERE I NEED HEALING STRENGTH EVERY PART OF ME IN POWER GIVE ME STRENGTH AND ENERGY IN MY BODY TO DO ALL THINGS PLEASE LORD BE MORE REAL TO ME GIVE ME SIGNS TO ME IN JESUS NAME
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night, while in bed and in the presence of the Lord, I felt the Lord Jesus Christ mend my cracked tooth. I am so grateful. He can do anything. I pray that everyone receives their miracle. Thank You, Lord! You are so good. Please help me to repent of all idolatries. Please help me take care...
Replies
11
Views
185
Lord Thank you for shining your light to my mother, and bringing discernment and clarity to her mind, thanks to you she has finally realized some of those people were scammers and deceivers, I continue to pray on her behalf for more discernment and clarity, continue to shine your light in her...
Replies
11
Views
275
please forgive my sisnand restore tishome. iaks that oyu guide me into alltruth and protect my fmaiyl form evil. please forgive my sisn and dleive rgrandm and mom and dad form allillness. belss them keep them adn shwo out int heir live.s bring helaign to allwho have asperger syndorm and hela...
Replies
7
Views
158
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,630
Messages
16,778,923
Members
648,171
Latest member
Aruimoor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom