I plead the Blood of Jesus on my entire ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I plead the Blood of Jesus on my entire physical body, on my entire soul and on my entire spirit. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any demons that may attempt to come against me. I plead the Blood of Jesus against any humans that may try come against me.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I plead the blood of Jesus/Yeshua, pray psalm 91 over the man's mind/thoughts, ears, eyes, body, that keeps getting manipulated by a woman that's married. That's been married to 5 men's previously, that was the man's drug dealer and is into Apache tribal witchcraft.
Replies
5
Views
118
Lord God Almighty in Heaven I'm praying for a hedge of protection over my mind and heart shut the Lions mouth today and everyday I plead the blood of Jesus Christ over my mind and heart turn everything around for my good make a way where it seems to be no way give me spiritual strength to push...
Replies
6
Views
130
Please plead the blood of Jesus over me
Replies
8
Views
153
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,331
Messages
16,809,932
Members
650,736
Latest member
Irmoreydell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom