I plead a case Isaiah 4:3:26 ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I plead a case Isaiah 4:3:26 Micah 6:2 Move the mountains ### his family followers are praying for me to take care of my ex Husband and they're still not forgiving me and accepting me and wanting me as his wife and are not grateful for me and to hide their inadequacies because they don't want to take care of ### then Father I don't go back in there and protect me enough is enough according to God's will 100 fold with the blood of Jesus right now quick and powerful Hebrew 4:12 x7x7x7 all the way from the spiritual into the physical
 
May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!

May God hear and bless all of your prayers and needs!
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY LOOSEN VERSE LIFE IN ISAIAH 43:26 PUT ME IN REMEMBRANCE LET US CONTEND TOGETHER STATE YOUR CASE THAT YOU MAY BE ACQUITTED INTO MY APPEAL CASE RIGHT NOW GREATLY I GET SSDI BECAUSE I WAS A CAREGIVER FOR ### YEARS URGENTLY...
Replies
8
Views
165
911 I SPEAK CREATE COMMAND DECREE DECLARE DEMAND INTO EXISTENCE 💯FOLD GREATLY ISAIAH 43:26 LOOSENED GREATLY INTO MY LIFE MY ### LIFE PUT ME IN REMEMBRANCE STATE YOUR CASE SO YOU MAYBE ACQUITTED GREATLY INTO MY LIFE MY 2 ### URGENTLY. . I HAVE HAD THE WORST DAY EVER I HAVE WATCHED MY ### TRY TO...
Replies
8
Views
155
I PLEAD A CASE I HAVE NO RIDE BECAUSE OF 👎 JEALOUS SELFISH BRATS TODAY NO GRACE FOR THE WORLD JUDGED WORLD INSTEAD UNREASONABLE JEALOUSY CUNTS PRICKS TERRORISTS TORMENTORS SHAKE TO DEATH U KILLED MY JOB KILLED LOVE LIFE MY HUSBAND DOESN'T GIVE A FUCX I DIDN'T EVER GET TO B HAPPY LOOSEN VERSE...
Replies
10
Views
435
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,056
Messages
16,806,590
Members
650,505
Latest member
Scriartel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom