I Only Have God!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vladimir

Account Closed
Let us ask the Lord to show His great mercy to me and although I do not deserve to solve my every problem and need. I do not want to look elsewhere output. Let us pray for God's way of escape and God's glorious way of salvation in my life. Let us pray to sort things out in my life in my favor in God's glorious way. Let us pray that I can get into the prosperity that God has planned for me. God be merciful to me. I do not have no one. I only have God!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear GOD I thank you cause you answered my prayers I am feeling okay allergies are almost heal I say thank you 100x I am truly grateful tonight I hope I can sleep calmly, tomorrow please help me sell my products so I can pay monthly bills I ask in the name of Jesus Christ our lord amen
Replies
8
Views
230
I have to be honest with you, God, because I hate to begin to be broke for like ### or ### weeks, and there is not enough money in my bank account right now. That's why I always check my account to make sure that I have money as long as I have it. I only need a lot of money to make me satisfied...
Replies
7
Views
249
I only have my mom and my ###. My mom can’t seem to secure a position like she once used to because of the times we’re in at the moment. We’re on the brink of eviction and my income can’t support us all. Any prayer for a secure career for my mom so we won’t be kicked out as well as financial...
Replies
10
Views
475
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,481
Messages
16,777,428
Members
648,038
Latest member
mollylee

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom