I need your spiritual help in prayers ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
187
Hi Beautiful souls, Thank you for reading this. Appreciate it very much. I have a prayer request. I really need to secure a job or a business that will enable me to get out of this homeless situation and this loneliness and the pit of a rock bottom... Last year, I lost everything, my mother, my...
Replies
8
Views
262
I need freedom from dark entities and dark forces. I have been plagued with negative energies and evil spirits for about ### decades. I was in my bed one night when I encountered a dark spirit that looked like the grim reaper the only way for me to describe it. It hovered over me in my bed. It...
Replies
6
Views
266
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,085
Messages
16,807,120
Members
650,530
Latest member
Iraedorrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom