I need your prayers, we are facing retrenchment, my job is ###

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I need your prayers, we are facing retrenchment, my job is all I need to sustain my marriage, my mother, my sisters. I am only ### but I have more ### people who all depend on me. If I lose my job they will all suffer. I do believe that with the touch of the mighty one all will be well. In the name of Jesus, Amen.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear lord I come to you today as a simple man with a broken heart. I admitted I hurt my girlfriend in many ways and things I've been doing. I come to you lord to ask for your forgiveness and your protection in this very difficult time because I am at a stage of losing her which would be so bad...
Replies
11
Views
368
Hi Beautiful souls, Thank you for reading this. Appreciate it very much. I have a prayer request. I really need to secure a job or a business that will enable me to get out of this homeless situation and this loneliness and the pit of a rock bottom... Last year, I lost everything, my mother, my...
Replies
8
Views
261
need breakthrough miracles in four areas. 1) Please pray that God grants me clarity, focus, and success in completing professional certification exam and other courses. 2) I am also believing God for a new job, employment visa with a good salary so I can move out and live independently. 3) I am...
Replies
11
Views
186
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,817
Messages
16,792,812
Members
649,420
Latest member
Chreodhaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom