I Need Your Love Father !

  • Thread starter Thread starter johnb
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
J

johnb

Guest
Pray that my back, neck, side, groin and neck are totally healed and legs and feet are healed and whole starting now. I need your prayers. Pray that people who I have reached out to will embrace and love me. Thanks all, I felt like crying a number of times from pain and my situation. thanks for your prayers. I believe GOD is doing it for me, ###.
 
Dear Lord,

Please touch this person with your healing hands and protect ###. Take away all the pains and fill ###'s body with new and good energy.

Praise the Lord!

Amen!!
 
I pray for healing in the name of the Father, in the name of the Son & in the name of the Holy Spirit for ###. Help him to feel your tender hand in your sickroom and that you are never too busy to hear his heart's cry.

I pray that whosoever he embraces see it fit to continuously reach out to him with tender mercies and loving kindness. Thank you Daddy Jesus for going the extra mile for ###. Amen
 
Father God,
Thank You for ###. You are Jehovah Rapha who heals us and I ask You Lord to touch and heal this man. Remove this spiritual evil that has attacked his soul emotionally. The war always starts in the mind. Put on him Your full armor (Eph 6:10-18) and help him to apply this word into his heart and wear it daily through faith. Pour out on him Your Spirit of grace that he may already realize that through Jesus Christ, abundant favor is his. Let those people he has reached out to see Your favor on him, be jealous for it and ask him how he got it. And ### can tell them that when he accepted Jesus Christ as Lord and Savior, the Favor of God fell upon him. This Father will glorify You and lift the name of our Great Redeemer. I pray also that You would give ### a hunger for Your Word so that he can know You and the truth of Your promises. For Your Word is our spiritual food that guides our lives so we can learn to live according to Your will for us. You are a Father of unfailing love, full of compassion and lovingkindness. Your Holy Spirit is our welcome and constant companion, Who never leaves us and never forsakes us and can be depended on to lead us into all truth. May this man seek Your Presence with his whole heart through Jesus. As he does, fill him with the joy that comes from entrance into Your Throne room. Allow him also to experience the waves of love, acceptance, favor, peace, protection, understanding, and forgiveness that flows from Your heart and enters into his. All this is his because of the finished work of Jesus Christ on the Cross. Make this man a warrior for the Kingdom of Heaven who learns quickly how to smash the deceptive tactics of the enemy in the mighty Name of Jesus Christ. Help him also to know that here he can attain brothers and sisters in Christ who will be friends and who are willing to help as we are able. In Jesus Name, Amen and Amen.
 
Oh Lord of Heaven and earth! Father I pray for ### healing, Lord command all the sickness to leave from ### body, give him good health, make him strong to face every hurdle in his life and bless him with peace and joy, Father protect ### family in your arms and bless them abundantly. In the sweet name of Jesus I pray. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer for Psalm 39:12: “"Hear my prayer, Lord, and listen to my cry for help; do not be silent at my tears. For I am a foreigner residing with You, a sojourner like all my fathers.” Our prayer: Dear Yahweh, we come before You today with a humble heart, seeking Your presence and guidance...
Replies
8
Views
161
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
184
Dear Lord, Help me today with all the challenges I may face. About the car, Lord, please lead my way and show me what’s right to do. If it is Your will for us to have it again, then let it be. You know how much we need it, but above all, may Your will be done. Please give us peace of mind and...
Replies
8
Views
273
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,923
Messages
16,793,644
Members
649,491
Latest member
Daemoroydoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom