I Need Your Help To Regain My Focus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev.Mike

Humble Servant of All
I need prayer to regain my focus. The past two weeks has been very overwhelming. My ### died. My ### may have lung cancer, school and studying. It has all been too much at this time. I feel myself losing my focus. I need all God's angels to please come now and intercede for me. Praying angels, warring angels, guardian angels. I need all of you to go to the throne and ask Jesus to come now and rescue me. Explain to him that the waters have come up unto my neck. Tell him that I am full of sorrow and remorse at this time and that I need him to come now and save me. Tell him that I plea for his mercy and that I do love him so much. Also ask the Lord to bless me to comprehend the process of wound dressings and all that I need to know for class in the morning. Thank you all and please touch and agree with me for his blessings. In Jesus name. Amen
 
God doesn't respond to tears. God responds to reaching. You have to call out to Him and proclaim/remind Him of His promises to you that are found in the Bible. As you begin to speak God's word your life will change because that's the power it has. God is faithful. He is standing at the ready to rescue, but He will not do so until you put action behind your faith.
 
Dear Lord, please bless ### with consolation. Please Father, let enable ### to accept the tough situations ### is facing but You are still faithful to be there always with ###. Lord, please therefore bless ### with enthusiasm to walk forth and achieve ### success with You. Thank you, Lord. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen!
 
Let’s Pray…Father God, in the name of Jesus, I ask that You will bless my family especially ###, ###, and ###. I plead the blood of Jesus over all our lives. God bind the spirit of strife and division. Save, deliver, sanctify, set free and set apart each member of my family (including myself) for the glory of God. Make us all fit for the Master’s Use. Let Peace, Love, Joy, Hope, Faith, Excellent Health, Holiness, Wisdom, Knowledge, Understanding, Protection and Prosperity rest in each of our homes. Make our family whole in You Christ Jesus. May we all come to know You, Love You, and Obey You. Let our lives be shaped by the Word of God. And all that I have asked You God in Jesus name in this prayer please do the same for the writer of this prayer. Amen, So Be It !!!

Pass This On To All Of Your Family Members…There is So Much Power When Family Pray For Family.

Encourager ###, ###, ###

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister

www.theencourager.net / www.encourager.us

PS: If You Truly, Really, Absolutely Want to Be Blessed…Obey God’s Word! God Honors Obedience; You have His Word on it (Read Deuteronomy 28). Pray, Have Faith In God. Let Your Lifestyle be Shaped by the Word of God. Trust Him. Everything is going to be alright.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Jesus, I thank you that my ex took the dog. I have been asking you for months now to adopt these 4 kittens that are very much causing me too much stress. They need to leave before this month ends. I also pray that you can show me direction to move to a safe ground. I pray that I can finish my...
Replies
12
Views
243
Dear Heavenly Father, I was so happy when I got approved for financial assistance for healthcare, but once again reality hit me hard. Father, even after being approved, they still want money—$### for the first visit and $### for each visit after—and I have zero income. Father, I am homeless and...
Replies
9
Views
182
Jesus you see how hard I work at this. Please help me to pass this dumb class I beg you because oh goodness PHTC211 I need to pass this class with an A but a C at least in your name also help with the music I pray I can find homes for 4 kittens asap. A lady from school may take 2 in Jesus name amen.
Replies
11
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,460
Messages
16,777,226
Members
648,012
Latest member
Glausarilgate

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom