I NEED YOU'LL PRAYERS I'M REALLY BROKEN HEART IN ###

  • Thread starter Thread starter lilmama1968
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
L

lilmama1968

Guest
I NEED YOU'LL PRAYERS I'M REALLY BROKEN HEART IN SO MANY WAYS FIRST I GOT SOME BAD NEWS THAT MY GOD SON WAS KILLED AND HE WAS ONLY ### OLD AND I LOST MY HEALTH INSURANCE AND NOW I CAN'T SEE THE DOCTOR LIKE SHOULD AND I HAVE HEART PROBLEMS SO PLEASE PRAY FOR ME AND MY FAMILY PLEASE
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I understand your situation. I pray for you from all my heart.
MASTER!!! This person has come to you with assurance that you are a prayer answering God. Please help your child.
Don't worry Jesus' words say he's merciful and he never cast away those who come to him. Just think that what you want is already done by Jesus with all his love and care for you. God bless you!!!
Have faith things will change.
Look, things have been changing, yet, aren't they? So this will also change.
Just surrender if you're tired... leave it onto him.
In Jesus' name I pray, Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hi I need prayers I’m really in love with this guy ### but I’m confused what to do like I feel so much love for him that it hurts and I want to cry I feel so depressed
Replies
6
Views
421
Hi I need prayers I’m really upset I’ve got no food no one is paying me attention I feel so alone and isolated I don’t know what to do with myself
Replies
7
Views
576
Hi I need prayers I’m really depressed bored lonely feel like my life is still going no where I’m in love with this guy ### but he doesn’t show me interest or attention like I’m so madly in love with him to its so depressing
Replies
6
Views
540
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,518
Messages
16,777,713
Members
648,075
Latest member
Haytoroanvor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom