I need you, oh how I need you Amen

Status
Not open for further replies.
:~) Rest assured Somebody, Somewhere, has prayed for You and over your prayer request. Be encouraged. In Jesus' name may God's perfect will be done. Now tell the Lord Thank You. For God is good and His mercy endures forever! :~) God Loves You. :~) Please Click on the link and pray the prayer, After God’s Own Heart: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18281-after-gods-own-heart/ :~) :~) Let Us Pray For Each Other: https://www.prayerrequest.com/blog/183/entry-18286-let-us-pray-for-each-other/
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Am dreadful oh Lord. The land dispute and selling may not push through since other parties may have discovered the anomalies in our transfer and I am worrying now since I cannot see any future. I do not know how to explain but You know what I mean Lord. Lord please hold my hand and lead me. I...
Replies
9
Views
169
Lord I thank you. I need you right now Lord. Please hear me and answer. I pray my daughter ### and son come up with the money to move into their place this week in ### or as soon as possible. I've tried to help but I have nothing left. Please guide me through Christ. In Jesus Name I Pray. Amen
Replies
13
Views
197
Thank you Lord. Lord I need you now. I'm trying so hard but I keep getting turned down every which way I've turned. I tried to come up with the money to help my daughter ### and my son ### come up with the money for the place to move into in ### and finances to pay my car payment, and bills but...
Replies
7
Views
122
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,711
Messages
16,780,035
Members
648,256
Latest member
Boirrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom