I Need You Lord

Status
Not open for further replies.

mariepaul

Prayer Warrior
lord i need you father. please pray for ###. thank you father for blessed with a job. please watch over my family and friends. please pray for my friend ###.
 
I pray this morning for a blessing that a job be given. I pray for ### and that you hear the prayer of ###. Amen
 
God bless her with a job and help her family and friends. Please help ### in Jesus name. Lead her not into temptation. Amen.
 
Child of God,





Read the Word. Confess the Word. Speak the Word. God’s Word unleashes spiritual power that will change your life. Speak The Word Of God Over Your Life...Let This Be Your Confession….



This is the day that the Lord has made. I shall rejoice and be glad in it. I will not complain because all things good or bad will work together for my Good. I will bless the Lord at all times. His praises shall continually be in my mouth.



Let’s Pray…God I ask in Jesus’ name that You will bless me exceedingly abundantly above all I have ever asked, thought, dreamed are prayed. Let the favor of God rest upon my life. Bless me financially, spiritually, emotionally, physically, and mentally. Straighten my life out. Get My House In Order. Bless me with a made up mind to always and forever live a lifestyle that is pleasing and acceptable unto God according to God’s Word. Bless me Lord Jesus. Enlarge my territory. Let Your hands be with me, keep me from all evil, so that I will not cause any pain. Direct my footsteps Lord Jesus. Give Your angels charge over me to protect and keep me walking in all Your ways; so that I will be pleasing in Your sight. And bless me to fall more in love with You with each passing day, month, and year. I Love You Lord Jesus. God all that I have asked You to do for me in this prayer, please do the same for my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and the one who sent this prayer to me. Amen, So Be It, And It Is So.



Please Pass This Prayer on to every Christian on Your e-mail list. By doing so, you will cause a multitude of people to pray for one another and yourself.



Be Blessed Today, Tomorrow, & Always,

Encourager ###, LM, CS

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Praying for your son and for a good job and a close family. Amen.
 
Father thank you for blessing them with a job. Please be with ###. On Jesus' name. Amen.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Thank you Lord. Dear God please hear and answer my prayers. I'm trying to not give up and keep the faith but it's hard. Seems like when I move forward I get brought backwards. I pray for my adult children because I'm tired of taking care of them. I pray my daughter ### finds a better job and...
Replies
8
Views
157
Lord thank you for listening and answering. I know that you will answer. Lord I need you now. I pray for happiness, a financial blessing, mental and emotional stability. I pray my daughter ### and son ### find a better job and safe place to stay in ### as soon as possible. My son ### stop lying...
Replies
9
Views
150
This evil one lying now trying to go up on their pricing when we have already agreed on a price now. Really Ridiculous the devil’s taking this too far please help us Lord! Your mighty surrounding blood and fire!
Replies
8
Views
175
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,938
Messages
16,804,846
Members
650,411
Latest member
Vaorkoanarn

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom